To order by phone:
Call us at 1-800-255-1777 or 1-858-684-3190 to reach a customer service representative who can take your order and answer any questions you may have. Business hours are Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Pacific Time.
During non-business hours, please leave a detailed message. We will contact you within 1 business day.
To order by fax:
Fax your order to 1-858-684-3195. We will process it and send you a confirmation order. Please be sure to leave us contact information along with your order.
To order by e-mail:
Send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org we will process and send you a confirmation within 1 business day.
To order through the website:
All prices are in US dollars. Please go to International Distributors for pricing and shipping available in your region. If you do not see a distributor for your country, please contact us at 1-858-684-3190 or email email@example.com.
1. For all international customers purchasing directly from us, we require pre-payment via wire transfer or credit card.
2. We charge a 15% handling fee for all international orders.
When your order has arrived, please inspect the goods and notify us at 1-800-255-1777 of any claims.
If a shipment is incomplete, please retain all shipping documents, containers and packaging materials and notify us within five business days after receipt.
If a shipment is damaged, please retain all shipping documents, containers and packaging materials for inspection and filing claims. Make note on the waybill of any visible damage at the time of receipt. Customers are responsible for claiming any damage to their shipment per our shipping term of FOB San Diego. We will do our utmost in assisting you to process the claim.
Authorization for all product returns must be approved by our Customer Service Department 1-800-255-1777 and a Return Authorization (RA) Number (see below) must be given prior to the return of goods.
• Any reagents (including precast gels, buffers, molecular weight markers) cannot be returned.
• All dry goods ordered or shipped in error can be returned and exchanged for credit.
• Products authorized for return must arrive at our facilities in satisfactory state for resale in order to be eligible for product credit.
• A restocking fee of 25% or $25 minimum will be charged for returns that are not the result of the shipper’s error.
• Goods may not be returned for credit after 30 days of receipt.
• Electrophoresis equipment, illuminators, and lab equipment have a 1-year warranty.
RA Numbers enable us to track the return appropriate credit to your account. To return goods, please be ready to provide us with the following information:
• Serial Number
• Catalog Number and Description of Product
• Reason for Return
• Embi Tec Sales Order Number/Purchase Date
• A completed RA Form
We can then issue an RA number and give instructions on what is the best way to get the product back to Embi Tec.
At our discretion, we may issue either a product credit or refund for the product value. No product credit is issued if a past due balance is outstanding on your account.